My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers! Bakugou Twists All Might Destiny!

In the latest My Hero Academia chapter 405, All Might and Nighteye face a critical moment, defying a dark destiny Nighteye foresaw. Meanwhile, Bakugou steps up, showing his incredible courage against All for One and Shigaraki. We are yet uncertain how Bakugo’s return will shape the battlefield but we won’t have to wait for long as there is no break next week either! Now let’s begin with My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers!

My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers:

In the latest chapter of My Hero Academia, we see All Might and Nighteye on a white backdrop. Nighteye sadly says that this is the dark ending he foresaw, the “end of All Might’s dream.” But, he defied fate and kept his promise to Deku.

My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers! Bakugou Twists All Might Destiny! 6

All Might smiles and playfully suggests that mentors should pass the torch and let their successors take over. But Nighteye calls him out and says that this idea is straight from comics. Heroes are human too, and they don’t give up easily.

Bakugou and All Might land on a rooftop. Two kids are amazed by Bakugou’s explosive power, with one remembering when he was taken by the League. Some people recognize him from the Sports Festival, while Mahoro and Katsuma excitedly shout “Bakugou!”

All Might asks about Bakugou’s health, and he replies, “Same to you.” Suddenly, Bakugou coughs up blood, and a small Edgeshot comes out of his chest. Edgeshot explains that he helped Bakugou get rid of the trapped blood, then falls to the ground.

My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers! Bakugou Twists All Might Destiny! 7

Edgeshot used his own body to fix Bakugou’s broken bones and injured organs, but Bakugou will feel a lot of pain – it’s not a good condition for a fight. Bakugou understands and thanks his “senpai” for giving him the chance to keep living.

But it wasn’t just Edgeshot’s effort that brought Bakugou back. Even after the repairs, his heart was still. When Edgeshot was almost out of energy, a drop of sweat flowed through Bakugou’s veins and started his heart.

“I just put the pieces back together. It was your stronger quirk over the years that brought you back,” explains Edgeshot. Bakugou stands up and wonders about the glowing child. Thinking it’s AFO, he attacks without thinking.

My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers! Bakugou Twists All Might Destiny! 8

All Might confirms it really is AFO and signals Bakugou to come closer, unable to move due to Stain’s quirk. “It’s damaged, but it’ll help. I call this gauntlet the Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight,” he says, showing Bakugou the item. Bakugou smiles.

AFO looks at Bakugou but realizes it’s pointless. He needs to transfer his quirk copy to Tomura, but he’s consumed by anger. Memories of Jeanist, Edgeshot, the Big 3, Endeavor, Hawks, Jirou, Tokoyami, Camie, Inasa, Machia, Mt. Lady, Mineta, and All Might fill his mind.

My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers! Bakugou Twists All Might Destiny! 9

The odds should be in my favor!” AFO thinks. Then, Bakugou appears next to him, shouting, “I’m your final opponent!” and unleashes a huge explosion right at him. All For One remembers the second OFA user once more.

Bakugou declares he’s here to “step in when Deku needs help,” just like he promised during his apology! The chapter comes to an end with Bakugo preparing for a fight against All For One!

My Hero Academia Chapter 405 Spoilers! Bakugou Twists All Might Destiny! 10

Sources: Thanks to @RukasuMHA for translations and @DabisPoleDance for scans!

Also Check: Oshi no Ko Chapter 130 Spoilers! Mem-Cho’s New Career!

Leave a Reply